“I’m in a relationship. Yes I am. I’m not really kidding. But I don’t have a date today. :'(“
This sounds familiar, sounds like me. I’m the one typing this out, so maybe this is really me. *giggles*
Well, I’m just really bored that I don’t have a date today; maybe because in the serious, real world you don’t get dates every day. Like never. And sometimes, even on weekends too. Fear not my dear, it doesn’t mean that your other half doesn’t love you or he/she is fishing for another
whale fish in the sea– let’s not jump into that conclusion, okay?
To get off you mind from the boredom/paranoid-state you’re feeling when this happen, try out my to-do list:
- Blog about your boredom and create a list like this one.
- Text him/her. If he/she didn’t reply, he’s/she’s really busy.
- Rearrange your room. (Second time this month for me. *evil laugh*)
- Rearrange your whole house: from the kitchen to your shoe rack.
- Separate your laundry. The basic: white and colored. 😉
- Oh, he/she goes online. Send him/her a cute smiley like this one: 😛 or this 😉 or this
- If he/she still can’t reply, he’s/she’s really busy. *try not to get too paranoid*
- Check your nails, they might need cleaning. Mine looks like a relic from the old good days. :'(
- Meditate. Meditate.
- Browse on old chat and laugh at your own corny jokes and punchlines. They’re really great in reminding you of what made you fall for him/her. It brings back that nostalgic feelings of butterflies in your stomach.
I think I’ll just stick to 10 at this time. I’m not really that bored(I swear!) but I’m looking forward to my next date. 😀